Monday, January 24, 2011

This Is What I Do!

So, this is what I do.  I have a podcast (show).  I hope you take some time to enjoy it.  I find new artists and songs and play them.  I talk about stuff  that is going on in the world of interest to me, and hopefully, interesting to my listeners.  (I am a better talker than writer.)  I also, occasionally, put short videos on YouTube.  I know the kids love YouTube.
Well any way, my show is is called "Jaan's World."  I always get someone saying, "Hey, 'WAYNES WORLD', EXCELLENT!" I was just thinking of a good name.  Sometimes I wish I had come up with something else! I have nothing against "Wayne's World",  but in no way is that me.  But one of these days, I will have a green screen and will post videos from my  basement.
And now, a controversial statement:  Obama Care!  Draw your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment